Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

oh weightloss...

food is my comfort.
i have always had a love hate relationship with it.
i'm either starving or binging.
i have got to get a healthy relationship with the things that i put into my body.
it's not an issue of eating healthy things.
it's an issue of portion control and cravings.
i eat too much and and i snack unhealthily.

today, at the end of the day, i am feeling over-full and sluggish.
i feel bloated and unattractive.

when i get like this, the best thing for me to do is to look ahead.
i need to plan my "next actions" and see them through.

so, next actions:
{1} get outside tomorrow with baby and walk for as long as he will let me
{no less than 20minutes}.
{2} make sure i can get the jogging stroller from mom asap.
{3} yoga. right now.
{4} water and detox tea. tonight.

i am not going to stand by and watch my life pass me by.
i am not going to gain weight.
i am not going to be unhealthy.
i am not going to hate what i see in the mirror.

...

i am going to do something about my weight.
i am going to lose weight.
i am going to be the healthiest version of me.
i am going to love myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment